Upcoming Events / Happenings!
~~~ Upcoming Events & Happenings! ~~~
~~~ Be sure to scroll down to read all events information ~~~
Admin Council Meeting
The next Admin Council Meeting is January 8th at 7:00 pm in Lyle Hall.
United Methodist Men’s Breakfast/Meeting
The next UMM Breakfast / Meeting will be held on Sunday, January 13th at 8:00 am.
- Beginning in January 2019, we will be serving breakfast at 8:00 am in Lyle Hall followed by our meeting.
- Our meetings consist of a devotion, a couple of reports, and an occasional guest speaker.
- We plan future projects, and fund local, regional, national, and international mission projects.
- We try to adjourn prior to Adult Sunday school which begins at 9:15 am.
All of the men in the church and the community are invited to attend. Come and bring a friend; enjoy good food and fellowship. See what United Methodist Men is all about. See how we reach out and embrace our community and the world. Click on this document link to read the UMM Purpose Statement ==>UMM Purpose Statement
To learn more about the General Commission of United Methodist Men, click on this link==>http://www.gcumm.org
United Methodist Men’s Dinner
The next dinner will be held on January 19th / 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm. The cost is $15.oo for adults and $7.00 for children 12 and younger. The main entrée for January 2019 will be “Baked Chicken“ For more information go to the GROUP tab and click on United Methodist Men!
MAC Lunch and Learn
MAC will be holding their Lunch and Learn Meetings in Lyle Hall. They will take place on Wednesday’s at 12:00 noon from January 16th through April 3rd 2019.
Southern Region Day of Learning
Sunday, January 27, 2019
2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sign up for workshops and resources including:
- Church Size Theory based on Congregation Size
- Breakthrough – A new worship resource with Eric Drew
- Pathways to Discipleship – An evangelism resource with Trey Wince
- One Committee Church – A leadership strategy with Myrna Bethke
- Team Vital II – The next step on the road to vitality with Gina Yeske
- Growing Stewardship, Generosity and Joy with Brian Roberts
- Anatomy of Peace – Conflict resolution with Glenn Conaway