Upcoming Events / Happenings!
~~~ Upcoming Events & Happenings! ~~~
~~~ Be sure to scroll down to read all events information ~~~
Lenten Bible Study
Pastor Jeanette will be leading a Lenten Bible Study based on Jeremiah. The study will take place in Lyle Hall, at 7:00 pm on March 7, 14, 21, 28.
United Methodist Men’s Breakfast/Meeting
The next UMM Breakfast / Meeting will be held on Sunday, March 11th, at 8:00 am.
- We will eat breakfast at 8:00 am at Macedonia Baptist Church (Beside the Acme on Lafayette St).
- Our UMM Meeting will begin at approximately 8:45 am back in Lyle Hall at Cape May United Methodist Church.
- Our meetings consist of a couple of reports, a devotion, and an occasional guest speaker.
- We plan future projects, and fund local, regional, national, and international mission projects.
- We try to adjourn at 9:45 am and fellowship prior to Sunday school.
All of the men in the church and the community are invited to attend. Come and bring a friend; enjoy good food and fellowship. See what United Methodist Men is all about. See how we reach out and embrace our community and the world. Click on this document link to read the UMM Purpose Statement ==>UMM Purpose Statement
One of our UMM members will be going to Guatemala in March and Africa in July of 2018. We will be anxiously awaiting a report (and PowerPoint presentation) to see how God is working throughout the world!
To learn more about United Methodist Men click on this link==>http://www.gcumm.org
United Methodist Men’s Church Dinner
NOTE: Beginning in January 2018 the dinner prices have increased to Adults $15.00 / Children $7.00.
- We haven’t raised the price in several years, and it’s still the best deal in town.
Dinners include a terrific salad bar
A scrumptious main entree, including vegetables
Hot and cold beverages
and a large selection of luscious, mostly homemade desserts
Come for the food and fellowship. Give Mom the night off and take “her” out for dinner!
The next Dinner is Saturday, March 17th, 2017 | 4:30-7:00 PM.
The Main Course will be “Roast Pork“