Cape May United Methodist Church has a variety of “small groups” that offer opportunities for fellowship, mission, personal growth, and ministry. Small groups engage people to grow their faith.
Small groups are comprised of people who gather together on a regular basis with the goal of becoming more faithful disciples of Jesus Christ through a process of learning, support, accountability and service to the world.
People in small groups:
- experience deeper connection with other disciples
- engage in intimate faith conversations
- learn about the scriptures and faith
- help people test ideas as they grow in their faith
- give people an opportunity to be supported through prayer and other caring activities.
Click on the group sub-menus to review what each group offers! If you have any questions, you may contact us by telephone, email, or visit one of our church services. We would love to meet you!